About the company
A market leader in its field, this supplying contract manufacturing and packaging solutions company are looking for a Supply and Demand Planner to join their team on a 3 month contract with a view to going permanent.
About the role
- Maintain sales orders & forecasts in SAP.
- Carry out clear and effective communications between customers and the business, highlight any supply risks on a timely basis.
- Identify and address the reasons for any potential supply risks promptly then provide alternative plans to customers to approve on a timely basis.
- Discuss forward production plans with internal team to identify potential problems and resolve the issues at an early stage.
- Discuss with customers on order priorities when there's foreseeable capacity constraints.
- Revise the plan together with the planning team to ensure minimum customer orders and internal resources are affected.
- Perform root cause analyses of DIFOT misses, out of stock and aged stock situations and implement improvements.
- Raise purchase orders with suppliers in a timely manner. Communicate with suppliers for expediting or delaying orders to ensure packaging is available as per the production schedule
- Experience in a similar role, ideally within an FMCG environment
- Experience with SAP
- Strong numericall skills
- Strong Excel skills
- Organised and coordinated approach to all tasks, with the ability to perform effectively under pressure and be able to multi task
- Great Time management and attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, as this role will require you to be a key liaison across a number of different business units.
How to Apply
To apply online click 'Apply' or if you would like a confidential discussion about this role please contact Catherine Laws at / 02 8024 7155.