About the Company
A leading global company in producing household goods require a Supporting Supply and Demand Planner who can offer support to the existing team. This is for a minimum 6 month contract with the potential for extension or permanent opportunity.
About the Role
As the Supporting Supply & Demand Planner you will support the end-to-end demand and supply planning, export planning and other supply chain administrative functions. You will ensure that the company meets its goals by maximising sales with optimal inventory efficiency and meet customer service targets.
- You will have strong analytical skills and an eye for detail.
- Collaborative - You build trust, good working relationships and communicate effectively with your colleagues and cross functions.
- Agile - You work with urgency, analysing and adapting to different situations, quickly understanding changes and reacting confidently and decisively
- Customer Focused - You pride yourself on effectiveness and customer care service, making certain that our customer is completely satisfied.
- Self-Motivated - You are determined & committed to achieving results.
- Organised - You set the pace and the priorities, and then you bring a methodical approach to meeting your daily goals.
How to Apply
To apply online click 'Apply' or if you would like a confidential discussion about this role please contact Catherine Laws at / 02 8024 7155.