About the Company
A leading global company in producing household goods require an experienced Supply and Demand Planner for a minimum 4-month contract with the potential for extension or permanent opportunity. This role has become available due to increased workload.
About the Role
- End to end management of the supply replenishment plan.
- Ensure robust, accurate forecasts are maintained and calibrated against as part of the S&OP review.
- Ensure the demand planning process is timely, accurate and verifiable.
- Support the Supply and Demand Planning Manager in several strategic development projects as well as the regular S&OP (Sales Inventory and Operations Planning) process.
- Knowledge and experience in end to end supply chain planning.
- Experience using an ERP system - JD Edwards ideally
- High attention to detail and excellent stakeholder management, organization and influencing skills.
- Experience in training and/or implementation would be advantageous.
How to apply
To apply online click 'Apply' or if you would like a confidential discussion about this role please contact Catherine Laws at / 02 8024 7155.