About the company
A global FMCG business require an experienced Supply and Demand Planning Manager to start on a 3 month contract basis with a view to being made permanent. This is a fantastic opportunity to have a real impact on their supply chain and customer relationships.
About the Role
We have an excellent opportunity for a dynamic, enthusiastic and self-motivated Supply and Demand Planning Manager to join an established team of Demand Planners and VRPs.
- Responsible for the overall demand and supply plan executed by the Supply & Demand Planners, ensuring the forecast is maintained and accurate at all times.
- Participate in business leadership teams and strategic and business planning by contributing an overall supply chain planning perspective.
- Responsible for the management of all supply chain relationships including major customers including Coles, Woolworths and Metcash IGA.
- Take a lead role in the day to day management of the vendor base, ensuring all supplier agreements are upheld.
- Responsible for achieving agreed inventory target levels.
- Achieve monthly accuracy of supply plans against inbound receivables.
- Support the success of customer DIFOT.
- Achieve inventory targets by month and at year end.
- Provide the long-term strategic approach to supply and demand planning to support business growth.
- Responsible for the supply and demand section of the S&OP for the company.
- Tertiary qualifications in Supply Chain, Mathematics or equivalent - APICS certification desirable.
- 5+ years' experience in demand and supply management in the FMCG industry.
- Experience in managing customer relationships and understanding their supply chain challenges.
- Experience managing Sales & Operations Planning (S&OP) processes.
- Strong commercial acumen.
- Strong communication and influencing skills.
- Highly numerate with the ability to understand and present data in a meaningful way.
- Decisive, with the ability to make sound decisions, based on experience and good judgement.
- A pragmatic, decisive and autonomous person will be successful in this role.
How to Apply
To apply online click 'Apply' or if you would like a confidential discussion about this role please contact Catherine Laws at / 02 8024 7155.