About the Company
Our client is a leading national manufacturer of a range of products used in the fast-moving consumer goods industry. They pride themselves on innovation, durability and operational excellence and have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Supply & Demand Planning Manager to join their Melbourne based supply chain team.
About the Role
Reporting to the General Manager of Operations and leading a team of 3 direct reports, the Supply & Demand Planning Manager and their team are responsible for ensuring that inventory availability meets future customer demand for a complex category of manufactured products. Key accountability includes:
- Leading monthly demand planning process and ensuring that submitted sales numbers are backed by documented assumptions.
- Supporting sales and supply chain with weekly analysis of forecast consumption, highlighting abnormal demand and any impact on future plans.
- Convert the demand plan to an equipment, labour, production and raw materials supply plan for a 18-month period using agreed methodology.
- Provide analytical support to the sales team with the objective of improving customer service levels, and machine / raw materials forecast accuracy.
Skills & Experience
- Demonstrated experience in both a demand and supply or production scheduling capacity, ideally in a fast paced, complex manufacturing environment.
- Demonstrated experience in people leadership
- Tertiary qualifications in a related field such as Transport & Logistics Management.
- First class stakeholder engagement ability, especially strong in influencing and negotiation skills.
How to Apply
Click on the APPLY button or contact Luke Gunn on 0401 023 349 for a confidential discussion.