About the Company
My client is a family owned FMCG business who manufacture and import a range of leading food & beverage products. Locally based in Melbourne, they have a rich history of quality and brand loyalty and pride themselves on their family-oriented culture. Innovation has been key to their success and is continually backed by the business, and as a result, they have recently released a range of chilled products that dominating the grocery channel.
About the Role
The Supply Coordinator will ultimately be responsible for providing cost-effective purchasing services with international suppliers and enhance the organisation's ability to optimise its purchasing power and develop its external relationships. The role will also include leading the implementation of a new planning application with key stakeholders.
* Plan and Manage inventory levels - coordinate all deliveries between suppliers.
* Support planning implementation with new systems.
* Liaise with suppliers and customers to develop effective operational practices.
* Prepare required documents for purchasing and prepare/supports orders.
* Coordinate shipping documentation and stock arrivals
Skills & Experience
* Experience in similar positions - an understanding of purchasing/logistics.
* Must have experience in FMCG/ Food.
* Highly analytical aptitude and ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
* Strong communication skills and ability to build effective working relationships across all levels of the organisation.
How to Apply
Click on the APPLY button or contact Mark Yeoman on (03) 8613 3534 for a confidential discussion