About the company
A leading automotive manufacturer are seeking a Supply Chain Analyst to fulfil a 6 month contract in their team, starting immediately.
About the Role
- Create and update weekly and monthly retail operations reports and trend charts using SQL, Power BI ,Excel and Power Point
- Carry out sales analysis and adhoc reports for commercial, marketing and finance teams
- Coordinate with APAC and global planning teams to meet specific requirements where required
- Address the specific analysis needs of market planning and retail operations within specific timelines
- Provide insights through structured analysis of relevant data, integrating different sources of information to enable effective and timely business decision making.
- Bachelor's degree in BI, business administration, finance, economics/econometrics, statistics, supply chain, or related field
- Three to five years' relevant experience.
- Strong analytical and numerical skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong proficiency in Excel, PowerPoint, SQL, Power BI
- Ability to manage multiple and conflicting priorities
- Ability to meet tight deadlines where required
How to Apply
To apply online click 'Apply' or if you would like a confidential discussion about this role please contact Catherine Laws at / 02 8024 7155.