About the Company
A leading global company require a Logistics Specialist for a 4 month contract starting immediately.
About the Role
You will be responsible for managing the overall coordination of the domestic freight for various portfolios. By delivering excellent service and working with the wider supply chain team you will optimize service while optimizing operating costs simultaneously.
- Experience using TMS and/or Oracle
- Strong analytical skills using Excel (Pivot tables etc)
- At least 2 years of experience in planning and/or logistics
- Excellent communication skills and ability to build relationships with stakeholders
- Ability to travel to the main warehouse 2-3 days a week is desirable but not essential
How to Apply
To apply online click 'Apply' or if you would like a confidential discussion about this role please contact Catherine Laws at / 02 8024 7155.