About the Company
Our client is a successful Australian industrial organisation with a global presence and a range of products sold through B2B channels. Due to continued growth in the APAC region, they have a fantastic opportunity available for an experienced supply chain professional to join the business in the capacity of Supply Chain Analyst.
About the Role
The Supply Chain Analyst is a key role responsible for supporting a large supply chain and procurement function with analysis, reporting and information that assists with future decision making, and ensures that a number of key areas are operating at optimal levels. Key accountabilities include:
- Providing analytical and reporting expertise on key performance indicators across a number of supply chain functions such as supplier performance, national inventory holdings and logistics service delivery.
- Master data maintenance and management in NetSuite, including all new product, pricing and inventory control parameters.
- Identifying opportunities where the business may be able to improve on customer service levels or cost to serve, amongst others.
Skills & Experience
- A proven track record of success in an analytics focused role in the supply chain or procurement arenas, ideally in a manufacturing or assemply environment.
- Demonstrated ability to gain meaningful insights from the analysis of large sets of data and effectively relay those insights to internal stakeholders.
- An analytical mindset and skillset with advanced MS Excel capability.
- First class communication and influencing / negotiation skills.
How to Apply
Click on the APPLY button or contact Luke Gunn on (03) 8613 3556 for a confidential discussion.