Newly created role within this growing Retail business, drive change and continuous improvements across their Supply Chain.
- Collaborating with inventory planner to drive best in class practices to reduce back orders
- Data gathering, analysis and discussing commercial impacts
- Collaborating with our IT team to launch and improve solutions such as TMS and WMS
- Supporting project management within inventory and logistics, delivering improvements
- Creating, assessing, and improving Supply Chain delivery metrics
- Logistics operations experience across transport, warehousing or inventory management
- Microsoft Excel - intermediate to advanced
- Working knowledge in SQL is desirable
- A collaborate approach with good communication skills both verbal and written
- Problem solving skills
Apply via the link or call Kirby on 0280247112 for further information.