A sustainable FMCG food manufacturing business, the market leader in their discpline. The organisation is on a mission to reduce carbon footprint through the power of plants!
Customer service excellence, inventory control and continuous improvement plays a critical role in the growth strategy and the successful candidate will play a critical part in delivering the growth strategy. You will assist with customer collaboration, process improvement, logistics optimisation and waste management during the exciting post-launch period of the new ERP platform!
You will be directly responsible for the support of customer service operations, vendor replenishment, monthly supply chain accruals, inventory analysis and partnering with the wider team to create value for our stakeholders. These initiatives will ensure that our consumers always have the choice of a company product, maximising at all times Service Level and stock availability to customers. No two days will be the same and every team member plays a role in process improvement and value creation.
- Prior experience in a planning role within an FMCG organisation. (VRP/ISP advantagous)
- Interest in sustainability and/or sustainable development / sustainable systems desig
- Ability to articulate complex concepts clearly (both written and in presentations)
- Ability to engage in proactive conversations with 3PLs to address service issues
- Very strong work ethic, resilience in the face of pressure, a good team player, ability to meet multiple stretching deadlines, great communication skills and excellent attention to detail
- Intermediate Microsoft Excel skills
To apply please use the link or call Brenton on 8024 7146