About the company
Our client is a multi-naitonal, industry leading solutions service provider. They pride themselves on innovation, durability and operational excellence and have a full time opportunity for a Supply Chain Analyst to operate in a business partnering capacity across their supply chain operations.
About the role
This role forms part of a high performing and dynamic commercial team that supports the supply chain network through providing insights and collaboration across different operational teams.
The role will involve:
- Partnering with senior stakeholders across the operations team
- Supporting the business to achieve operational KPI's and financial targets
- Developing reporting insights on sites budgets and operational performance for monthly presentation
- Responsibility for BoM costing maintenance for sites
- Participation in supply reviews and providing robust and fact-based insights
Skills & Experience
To be successful in this role you will have a strong understanding of supply chain as well as:
- Strong excel modelling skills and analytical agility
- Some exposure to business partnering
- Excellent commercial acumen
- Business degree qualified with emphasis on commerce or accounting highly favoured
- Excellent communication and the ability to present fact-based information
Please apply on the link below or call Daniel Pirrone on 0061 07 3153 9903 to discuss the role in more detail.