Supply Chain Analyst
Our client is a prominent brand with an impressive portfolio of well-loved products. Due to a recent supply chain transformation and significant growth they are seeking a Supply Chain Analyst to join the team in a newly created role.
- Support the end to end S&OP process for your portfolio
- Inventory management and implementation of inventory optimization strategies
- Analyse data to identify problematic areas and suggested improvements
- Analyse sales activity to optimize stocking strategies
- Actively participate in root cause analysis and corrective actions for all relevant KPIs
- Work closely with the suppliers and supply chain teams to purchase products
- Assist in creating supply plans which optimize inventory levels and resource utilization
- Identification and correction of stock issues potentially leading to write off or clearance at reduced margins.
- Working with broader teams to manage news products, promotions and events.
- 1-3yrs experience in a similar role
- Tertiary qualifications, advanced Excel skills (can write basic macros) coupled with exposure to SAP
- Notable achievements in improving customer experience with strong influencing skills
- Proven capability in working across a complex multi stakeholder group
- System savvy with the ability to interpret and analyse data
Apply via the link or contact Kirby on 0280247112 for further information.