Our client is a prominent brand with an impressive portfolio of industrially manufactured products. Due to significant growth they are seeking a Supply Chain Analyst to join the team in a newly created role.
About the role
- Inventory management and implementation of inventory optimization strategies
- Analyse data to identify problematic areas and suggested improvements
- Analyse sales activity to optimize stocking strategies
- Actively participate in root cause analysis and corrective actions for all relevant KPIs
- Work closely with the suppliers and supply chain teams to purchase products
- Assist in creating supply plans which optimize inventory levels and resource utilization
- Identification and correction of stock issues potentially leading to write off or clearance at reduced margins.
Skills & Experience
- Prior experience in a similar role
- Notable achievements in improving supply chain function with strong influencing skills
- Tertiary qualifications, excellent Excel skills coupled with exposure to SAP or similar ERP system
- Proven capability in working across a complex multi stakeholder group
- System savvy with the ability to interpret and analyse data
For more information please call Kirby on 02 8024 7112 or apply below using the appropriate link.