Growing, Healthcare business seek a Supply Chain & Logistics Analyst to drive strategy and business improvement at a national level. You will have a meaningful impact on the business and ultimately improve customer service and patient care.
- Contribute to the development of methodologies in improving Supply Chain strategies, including data modelling and statistical analysis to advance end-to-end business outcome and support decision making
- Collaborate with Supply Chain to address any issues surrounding on - time delivery issues including demand / forecast, inventory issues, warehouse delays, network outage and vendor delays
- Automate and simplify supply chain processes
- Manage metrics surrounding key customer delivery and key performance indicators within supply chain
- Optimise inventory management, route to customer and minimise slob
- End to end supply chain exposure
- Strong analytical capabilities resulting in strategic Supply Chain improvements
- 2 -6 years within supply chain analysis, planning or strategic supply chain role
- ERP experience and intermediate excel skills
Apply via the link below or call Kirby on 0280247112 for further information.