About the Company
Our client is a highly successful food and beverage manufacturing business with a reputation for quality within their range of trusted brands and a vision to be market leaders in the product segments and markets that they play in.
About the Role
As Production Planning coordinator, you will be assisting in the coordination of the food supply chain, including supporting business processes across the supply chain, reducing costs and supporting an ambitious new product development schedule.
- Assist in all areas of production as required - exposure to end to end supply chain processes
- Maintain inventory integrity between SAP and 3PL platforms
- Manage stock on hand reports
- Manage stock shelf life
Skills & Experience
- 2+ years related experience in FMCG
- Strong Excel skills & SAP experience is highly advantageous
- Supply Chain Experience
- Highly analytical aptitude and ability to work in fast paced environment
- Strong communication skills and ability to build effective working relationships across all levels of the organisation.
How to Apply
Click on the APPLY button or contact Mark Yeoman on (03) 8613 3534 for a confidential discussion