About the company
This international business has a well recognised brand name and has a local office that coordinates the supply of quality FMCG products through multiple channels.
About the role
Reporting to the Supply Chain Manager, the role is responsible for planning and purchasing, and coordinating the movements of product from overseas supply points to a variety of customers locally. Key accountability includes:
* Working with both sales and marketing team to understand customer demand.
* Placing orders on overseas manufacturing sites and expediting stock movements
* Inventory management and ensuring efficient supply to customer
Skills & Experience
The successful candidate will have gained some experience in a similar or related role in supply chain, purchasing or logistics. An understanding of inventory, ideally within the FMCG sector will be highly regraded. SAP experience is also advantageous, as are tertiary qualifications in a related field.
*The role is offered on an initial 12 month contract, yet with potential for permanency.
* Strong brand name and diverse role that will add to your skill set
* Close knit and friendly team in a modern and relaxed working environment
* Starting salary of $60,000 plus super
If this sounds like you, then please apply today. For any further queries, please call David Goodrem on (03) 8613 3507.