About the Company
This business is a market leader in their space, they are one of the world's leading manufacturers of equipment and machinery, supplying major retailers around Australia. Due to an increase in growth, they are seeking a specialist Supply Chain and Purchasing Coordinator.
About the Role
The Supply Chain Coordinator will ultimately be responsible for placing and following up orders, sourcing and procuring materials from vendors, establishing purchase orders and working closely with logistics partners to ensure the delivery of shipments.
- Correspond with vendors regarding quotations and current status of purchase orders.
- Review and verify Purchase Orders
- Liaise with suppliers and customers to develop effective operational practices.
- Prepare required documents for purchasing and prepare/supports orders.
- Coordinate shipping documentation and stock arrivals
Skills & Experience
- Experience in similar positions - an understanding of purchasing/logistics.
- Knowledge of ERP Systems like SAP.
- Highly analytical aptitude and ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong communication skills and ability to build effective working relationships across all levels of the organisation.
How to Apply
Click on the APPLY button or contact Mark Yeoman on (03) 8613 3534 for a confidential discussion