We have partnered with a Global FMCG organisation who are a market leaders with a product range created to make a positive difference in the lives of their customers. They are currently going through a period of change and transformation opening up an opportunity for a Supply Chain Coordinator to join their team.
About the role
Reporting to the Supply Chain Manager, the Supply Chain Coordinator will work very closely with the Sales and Marketing team, and the 3PL, freight forwarder and global/regional contacts to maintain inventory level in line with company policies. You will also be accountable for managing and communicating supply and demand changes, updates and issues along with any potential impact and solutions for your stakeholders and customers.
This is a forward thinking, value added opportunity with high engagement across the organisation. It will require you to be a strong communicator and problem solver, having an excellent eye for detail with the ability to coordinate the right supply at the right time.
What we're looking for
- Minimum of 2 years' experience in a supply chain analyst, purchasing or logistics coordinator role preferably within FMCG or retail
- Confident self-starter who can work autonomously and collaboratively with internal and external stakeholders
- Analytical mindset with the ability to think outside the box and the EQ to connect and influence outcomes
- Thrive in a fast paced, SME environment positively contributing the culture and operations of the business
- Articulate, engaging and customer centric person who can find practical solutions to drive stakeholder and business outcomes
What's on offer
- Competitive salary package
- Great L&D program & career growth
- Awesome culture & working environment
Click on APPLY NOW or contact Catherine Laws on 02 8024 7155 for a confidential chat.