About the Company
Our client is an iconic global organisation, based in central Melbourne, they pride themselves on the quality of their products and delivering best in class customer service levels.
About the Role
The Supply Chain Coordinator will manage the budgeting, planning and purchasing process. Liaising with external/third-party suppliers.
- Supply chain reporting and project management.
- Deal directly with international Suppliers, ensuring quality expectations are achieved.
- Update schedules and communicate to internal stakeholders.
- Operation Strategy
Skills & Experience
- Experience with suppliers management
- Strong project management skills and an understanding of scheduling and budgeting.
- High proficiency in Excel
- Well developed interpersonal, relationship building and influencing skills.
How to Apply
Click on the APPLY button or contact Mark Yeoman on (03) 8613 3534 for a confidential discussion