About the company
Our client is a dynamic and forward thinking FMCG business playing within the organic food and dairy space. Consistent innovation has been key to their success which has seen significant growth year on year. Due to their immense growth, they are looking for a talented Supply Chain Coordinator
About the role
Reporting to the Head of Logistics, the Supply Chain Coordinator will be responsible for managing end to end logistics process' and coordinating with key customers, assisting with major Supply Chain projects within Procurement, Inventory and Freight Reconcialiation.
- End to End Logistics management
- Dealing with main Customers Coles/Woolworths
- Project work - Procurement/Inventory Control
- Liaising with production, distribution and 3PL Providers.
- Liaising with stakeholders, including customers, managers, and transport personal.
- Allocating stock movements to orders.
- Manage E-Commerce/Online Orders
Skills & Experience
The successful candidate will have 3+ years of relevant experience, ideally within Supply Chain, Logistics and Inventory/Procurement.
Experience in a Food/Pharmaceutical manufacturing environment is a must.
You will have previous ERP systems experience with SAP and EDI orders being highly advantageous
Ultimately you will be a highly motivated individual, who has first-class communication, strong analytical skills and high attention to detail.
Tertiary education is required
Please click on the apply button to apply or call Mark Yeoman on 03 8613 3534 for a confidential conversation.