About the company
A global medical devices company require a Supply Chain Coordinator for a 6 month contract. You will be an integral part of their inventory optimization project.
- Manage the supply planning process and MRP requirements.
- Arrange express shipments if required.
- Identify opportunities for planning process improvement to support the Supply Chain Transformation agenda
- Work with internal stakeholders to develop cross functional process improvement in relation to picture list and supply management in sets creations.
· Good understanding of inventory management concepts & processes
· Good interpersonal & communication skills
· Intermediate/advance Excel skills
· Some SAP knowledge
· Experience in forecasting and MRP planning
· Excellent problem solving & analytical skills
· Tertiary qualification
How to Apply
To apply online click 'Apply' or if you would like a confidential discussion about this role please contact Catherine Laws at / 02 8024 7155.