About the company
Our client is one of the largest manufacturing businesses in Australia with capabilities in all states as well as New Zealand. Due to the company experiencing a period of growth and high customer demand, they are now seeking a talented and driven Supply Chain and Inventory Coordinator to join their team.
About the role
The Supply Chain and Inventory Coordinator is a key customer facing position that is responsible for managing shipments for their manufacturing sites in compliance with customer service levels. Reporting into the Supply Chain Manager, your key accountability includes;
- Running reports on planned supply vs actual and communicating to appropriate stakeholders.
- Managing service performance and overseeing arrival of shipments
- Maintain inventory levels against anticipated demand for NZ and WA.
- Working closely with 3PL warehouses to ensure efficient stock holding
- Work with Transport team to support them with planning of drivers and freight
- Support the Supply Chain team with Purchase Orders, Despatch requests and Invoicing
Skills & Experience
- Previous experience working in the FMCG/industrial B2B industry
- A proven track record within a supply chain related role
- High level of problem solving and analytical skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A supply chain or logistics degree would be highly desirable.
How to Apply
Please apply on the link below, or call Neeta Dhahan on (02) 8024 7151 to discuss the role in more detail.