Excellent opportunity to join a start up business who have recently acquired a portfolio of globally recognised consumer brands in the FMCG space.
You will assist in the development of customer service and inventory control processes through the period of implementation for their ERP system for the ANZ Region and ensure the capabilities are in place to excel in customer satisfaction after go-live!
You will be directly responsible for sales order management and partnering with the wider supply chain team to enhance customer service levels through maximising inventory accuracy and order fulfillment.
- Ensure a customer focused approach and build a performance-based culture within the ANZ Supply Chain team
- Perform daily stock reconciliations, investigate and remedy stock variances between 3PL WMS and ERP system
- Manage the flow of all inbound customer orders across all customers, mostly via EDI with the possibility of some email orders being received
- Ensure effective relationships are maintained with peer groups and external partners such as third party logistics providers and manufacturers
- Record weekly customer service and inventory KPIs
- Lead the allocation of loss reason codes for any customer service issues and investigate with 3PLs
- Interact with the business to identify requirements for new reporting (ad-hoc) and agreed KPIs
- Lead the User Acceptance Testing, Master Data Review and Process Map review for the ANZ portfolio with support from the ERP project implementation team and wider ANZ Supply Chain team
- Minimum 1-2 years' experience in supply chain coordination, customer service or planning preferably in an FMCG company
- Ability to articulate complex concepts clearly (both written and in presentations)
- Ability to engage in proactive conversations with 3PLs to address service issues
- Very strong work ethic, resilience in the face of pressure, a good team player, ability to meet multiple stretching deadlines, great communication skills and excellent attention to detail
- Intermediate Microsoft Excel skills
- SAP basic competence in Supply Chain modules such as ECC
Apply via the link or call Kirby on 0280247112 for further information.