A leading consumer goods business who specialise in delivering quality and innovative products to the Retail sector are now seeking a supply chain coordinator to support them with their daily Distribution Centre activities. With over 300 employees globally and 200 products in their portfolio, they are soon becoming the market leader in their industry.
The role will see you be responsible for managing the daily orders through the WMS system and manage stock levels to meet their customers' requirements. You will also be required to analyse data and provide reporting to allow the business to make optimal decisions and ensure customer expectations are met to the highest standards.
- Manage aged stock in conjunction with sales team to ensure as much is sold off as possible while simultaneously minimizing destruction costs and protecting margin
- Manage the daily transport requirements to ensure delivery timelines are met and liaising with the logistics partners
- Optimize load planning depending on customer requirement and business priorities
- Order and data entry, both manual and through the automated systems (EDI)
- Manage and build excellent relationships with all internal and external stakeholders to meet KPIs
- Review, analyse, report and recommend improvements in Key Performance Indicators to drive results
The ideal candidate will have worked in a warehouse/DC environment for a minimum of 3 years and have worked with WMS/Excel.
If you are immediately available for a contract, then please click apply!