About the company
Our client is a market leader in their sector providing fast moving consumable products that are renowned the world over.
About the role
The role is required to continue the evolution of demand & supply planning within the business. Although planning is in place, there is no sustainable plan for long term planning the business is looking for a fresh approach that can take them to the next level.
- Manage a large team and develop their ability of managing both systems and customers
- Devise and implement a demand & supply plan that reengineers how the business approaches product management
- Build a plan on inventory management with a focus on removing SLOB and reducing the varied inventory bias that currently exists.
- Provide influence on regional and global strategy that contributes to efficiencies in all countries
Skills & Experience
- Experience in managing a planning team that is going through process change
- Exposure to implementing or assisting an S&OP implementation
- Strong leadership qualities and the ability to build relationships with senior stakeholders in a matrix led organisation
You will need plenty of drive but a humble approach as well as strong influencing skills as there are lots of internal customers that will need to taken on the planning journey. The business invests back in it's people and this has led to very engaged workforce.
- Working in a dynamic tier one employer
- Career progression on a global scale
How to apply
Click on the APPLY button to submit your CV. Please note we won't be able to respond to this application until the first week of May.