We have partnered exclusively with a fast-growing SME business in the Hospitality and Hotel sector who deliver luxury products and equipment to some of the world's most iconic brands.
With a buoyant and market a new position for a Supply Chain Lead has been created to support the business in what will be a busy and exciting year.
The Supply Chain Lead will report directly to the Managing Director and be given be given full accountability for establishing and managing the supply chain function.
Utilising their supply chain expertise they will deep dive into the business to understand the product position, identifying potential issues/challenges and unearthing areas of improvement. It also involves all key elements of managing products and brands within the business, and will be the pivot point between the sales and purchasing functions.
The role holds a high degree of responsibility and provides valuable data used for key strategic decisions involving suppliers, products and brands.
- Supply chain specialist with 3+ years experience in a planning, inventory, purchasing or logistics role preferably from an SME environment
- Ability to work in a fast paced and dynamic environment, and confident in a multi-faceted role managing multiple tasks simultaneously
- Exhibit a high degree of emotional intelligence with the ability to build strong relationships, credibility and respect with stakeholders internally and externally
- Solutions and outcome focused person who has an exceptional eye for detail and is obsessive about customer experience
- Passionate, tenacious and resilient person who can take people on an exciting journey to deliver operational and structural change
- Progressive organisation with an amazing culture
- Learning & career growth opportunities
- Competive salary package
To apply click Apply NOW or if you would like a confidential discussion about this role please contact Chris Barr on 02 8024 7145