About the company
Our client is a market leader in their sector providing innovative manufactured products changing the landscape of their market. They are an established national brand going through a large transformation with investment from overseas.
About the role
The role is required to continue the evolution of demand & supply planning within the business. Although planning is in place, there is no sustainable plan for long term planning and integrating a demand and production plan with the other business functions.
- Manage a team of four and develop their ability of managing both systems and customers
- Devise and implement a demand & supply plan that can be integrated into the business
- Review the status of all suppliers and develop a plan to ensure contracts and delivery SLAs are reviewed.
- Build a plan on inventory management with a focus on removing SLOB and reducing the varied inventory bias that currently exists.
Skills & Experience
- Experience in managing a planning team that is going through process change
- Exposure to implementing or assisting an S&OP implementation
- Experience in managing and reviewing existing suppliers
- Strong leadership qualities and the ability to build relationships with senior stakeholders
You will need plenty of drive but a humble approach as well as strong influencing skills as there are lots of internal customers that will need to taken on the planning journey. The business invests back in it's people and this has led to very engaged workforce.
- A business going through lots of organic growth
- Career progression
How to apply
Click on the APPLY button to submit your CV.