Manufacturing business who supply well known brands require a Supply Chain Manager do drive performance, strategy and process improvement in their Western suburbs location.
Develop and manage all Supply Chain activities including Procurement, Inbound logistics Transport and Warehousing of finished product as well as Import of Finished Product. A key focus is to actively drive costs down while focusing on high levels of Customer Service.
- Provide strong leadership and establish a continuous improvement driven culture
- Driver of S&OP and successful business performance.
- Prepare budgets for the Supply Chain function and work to actively drive improvements in cost reduction.
- Manage inventory across internal and external warehouses to maintain stock accuracy, while minimising aged stock and working capital.
- Manage performance of 3PL providers
- Provide a clear focus and strategy for the supply chain and communicate across the business.
- Member and active participant of the Operations Leadership Team.
- Minimum of 8-10years experience within supply chain
- Previous experience and exposure to end to end supply chain
- SAP experience
- Results in process improvements across supply chain
- Manufacturing or FMCG experience highly regarding
- Previous supply chain management experience essential
- Tertiary qualification
Apply via the link or contact Kirby on 0280247112 for further information.