Develop and manage all Supply Chain activities including procurement, inbound logistics transport and warehousing of finished product as well as import of finished product. A key focus is to actively drive costs down while focusing on high levels of customer service.
- Provide strong leadership and establish a continuous improvement culture
- Driver of S&OP and successful business performance
- Prepare budgets for the Supply Chain function and work to actively drive improvements in cost reduction
- Manage inventory across internal and external warehouses to maintain stock accuracy, while minimising aged stock and working capital
- Manage performance of 3PL providers
- Provide a clear focus and strategy for the supply chain and communicate across the business
- Member and active participant of the operations leadership team
- Previous experience and exposure to end to end supply chain management
- SAP experience
- Results in process improvements across supply chain
- Manufacturing or FMCG experience highly regarding
- Previous supply chain management experience essential
- Tertiary qualification
For more information please contact Holly on 8024 7139 or apply below.