Our client, a successful manufacturing business, are looking for an experienced Supply Chain Manager to join their high performing team. Reporting into the GM of Operations, this role will manage end to end supply chain activities including procurement, planning, logistics and warehousing.
Key activities will include managing a team of 7 and driving change across their warehousing, planning and logistics functions. The successful candidate will have strong ERP and WMS experience, ideally having experience in system implementation.
- Provide strong leadership and establish a continuous improvement culture
- Driver of S&OP and successful business performance
- Prepare budgets for the supply chain function and work to actively drive improvements in cost reduction
- Manage inventory across internal and external warehouses to maintain stock accuracy, while minimising aged stock and working capital
- Manage performance of 3PL providers
- Provide a clear focus and strategy for the supply chain and align with overall business objectives
- Member and active participant of the operations leadership team
- Previous experience in to end to end supply chain management within manufacturing
- Demonstrated results in process improvements across supply chain
- Tertiary qualification
For more information please contact Holly on 8024 7139 or using the link below.