About the company
Our client is a well established brand in the FMCG sector, undergoing a sustained period of significant growth. They are passionate about their ability to impact consumers lives through their strong brand, and live this ethos through every function in the business.
About the role
Based on the Sunshine Coast, this role reports directly into the GM of Operations. You will lead planning, procurement, logistics & customer service functions as they business navigates a critical period of unprecedented growth.
Working with internal transport and inventory operations, as well as third parties to allow for optimal production, service & profitability
- Further sophistication of metrics to manage and improve operational, safety & people goals
- Develop & drive process improvement initiatives supported by robust data analytics
- Identity and deliver best practice across the distribution network
- Identify and develop key team members to mentor and develop, allowing for succession planning across functions
- Developing a strong communication plan to manage change and drive engagement
Skills & Experience
The successful applicant will possess the below skills and experience:
- Experience working across end to end supply chain functions in a fast paced and high volume food production operation (ideally with greenfield or brownfield transformation experience)
- Delivered improvement road maps across end to end network development, including 3PL management & vendor negotiation
- Safety first mindset, with significant exposure to CoR requirements
- Strong financial & commercial acumen
- Proven expertise in developing teams
- Exposure to import/export functions
- Advanced MS Excel capability
This is a fantastic opportunity to own and shape the next chapter of an Australian success story, competing on the national stage.
How to apply
Please apply via the link or call Daniel Pirrone (07) 3153 9907 to discuss the role in more detail.