About the Company
Based on the south side of Brisbane, our client is an Australian success story in the nutrition space. Their meteoric rise over the last ten years has been driven off the back of their best in class range of proprietary products, supplying Australia and exporting around the world. They have a newly created, full time opportunity to shape their supply chain as they continue to develop and bring new product offerings to market.
About the Role
This role is a key position overseeing the end to end supply chain functions including procurement, transport & logistics and planning, as well as commissioning in house capital.
Skills & Experience
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Demonstrated success in cold chain environments (ideally food/bev/pharma)
- Experience working in a fast paced and high volume environment
- Safety first mindset, with significant exposure to CoR requirements
- Strong intermodal domestic & export cold chain understanding
- Proven experience in negotiating vendor agreements with 3PL providers
- Supply Chain end to end network development, including 3PL management & inventory optimisation
- Experience implementing MRP system upgrades
- Strong S&OP understanding
- Ability to work hands on in day to day operations while also leading at a strategic level
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a leader in the FMCG sector; overseeing a critical function of the business, with opportunities to grow and develop your career.
Please apply on the link below or call Daniel Pirrone (07) 3153 9907 to discuss the role in more detail.