About the Company
Our client is large international food manufacturer. They have a full time opportunity for an experienced Demand Planner in their Brisbane plant to grow and develop through the business.
About the Role
This key role is responsible for optimising forecast accuracy to ensure case fill and inventory holding requirements are met, experience in a similar large-scale production environment will be critical. You will provide planning, analytical and reporting support for Demand, Supply & Customer Supply Chain functions.
The Role will Involve;
- Produce weekly and monthly Forecast Accuracy reports
- Maintain demand planning tools and inputs where required
- Assist with preparing for Demand & Supply Reviews
- NPD Planning (Demand & Supply) including Master Data set up, GS1, pallet configs
- Apply for and follow-up all import permits (Australia & NZ)
- Perform Supply Planning functions such as receipting containers, confirming 3PL invoices & 3PL reporting
- Support & provide analysis for Supply Planning & Inventory projects
Skills & Experience
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Prior experience in a Demand Planning role (ideally in FMCG)
- Exposed to S&OP/IBP process as well as ERP/MRP systems
- Advanced Excel capabilities
- Collaborated and built trust with internal and external stakeholders
Please apply on the link below or call Dan Pirrone (07) 3153 9907 to discuss the role in more detail.