About the company
Global business produces mechanical components that are used worldwide in the production of a variety of equipment's and machinery. Renown for quality and innovation, they pride themselves as being the market leader. They require an experienced Supply Chain Planner on a 14-month contract.
- Proactively addressing supply and demand chain issues enabling quick resolutions between suppliers, customer service and sales teams.
- Monitoring supplier relationships and key performance indicators to suggest process improvements.
- Forecasting to ensure accurate recommended replenishments utilizing systems for assigned products to ensure a smooth flow of goods.
- Providing ad-hoc analysis and follow-up for cargo status reports to the business
- Managing, organizing and analysing information to provide decision support for improving Key Performance Indicators.
- Working to identify was to support planning, improve replenishment, manage processes to ensure new product roll-out, execute cost reductions and monitor product exit plans.
- Ideally a background in Supply Planning preferably with experience in the industrial sectors.
- A minimum of 2 - 3 years' experience in an inventory / planning role
- Computer literate both in Microsoft PC and planning applications with the flexibility to learn and apply new tools.
- A keen analytical mind and an eye for detail as well as the ability to communicate effectively with the various stakeholders.
- Good general administrative and organisational skills are required to ensure timely movement of product.
Please apply on the link below or call Carl Stephen 8613 3519 to discuss the role in more detail.