About the company
Our client is a successful Australian organisation with a number of category leading consumer durable products. They are currently seeking a supply chain professional to join them in the newly created role of supply chain planner.
About the role
The supply chain planner is a critical role responsible for ensuring that optimal stock coverage - across a complex international supply chain - meets customer demand. Key accountability includes:
- The generation, placement and expedition of purchase orders in line with customer needs.
- Providing accurate and timely supply chain information to other functions of the business.
- To work with other areas of the business on the improvement of supply chain tools and processes used to meet organisational goals.
- Applying a continuous improvement approach to processes and systems and strive for a 'best in class' supply planning and purchasing environment.
Skills & Experience
- Extensive purchasing, supply or inventory planning experience in the consumer durables or FMCG space.
- Ideally tertiary qualified in a relevant field such as supply chain or logistics management.
- First class written and verbal communication skills and influencing ability.
How to Apply
Click on the APPLY button or contact Luke Gunn on (03) 8613 3556 for a confidential discussion.