Our client, a leading Australian agribusiness with a rich, diverse history spanning over 180 years in operation and are an ASX listed organisation. The business who are operating a vertically integrated food processing site located in the idyllic Riverina region have 100 employees on site. With a commitment to provide an exceptional service to their customers and to ensure they deliver to short and long-term strategies they have a newly created opportunity for a Business Analyst to join their growing business.
Overview of the role
- Provide Corporate leadership as well as local operations with reporting and analysis
- Conduct analysis to solve a variety of cross-group Supply Chain business issues
- The successful candidate will analyse supply chain data in order to recommend and drive business performance.
- As part of this role you will also represent the department on technical teams working on enterprise resource planning and business technology solutions.
- You will be an experienced Business Analyst or Supply Chain Analyst who is practiced in working with large data sets, deriving meaningful information, with the ability to communicate findings in a understandable way
- This is a junior analyst role requiring 2 + years experience
- Manufacturing or supply chain knowledge is not essential
- Previous experience with ERPs or large datasets
- intermediate to advanced excel experience
Apply via the link below or call Kirby on 0280247112 for further information