A great opportunity has arisen for a Logistics coordinator to join a global business who offer a wide range of high performance and quality products and services to over 6o countries worldwide. Providing cutting - edge technologies in such a competitive market, they are now keen to attract an individual who is seeking to develop their career and who can become part of their culture.
- Supplier invoice reconciliation and tracking of all costs related to inbound and outbound freight.
- Monthly consolidation of all freight costs.
- Monthly tracking of supplier performance.
- Monthly/quarterly reporting on;\
- Inbound & outbound freight cost & cost recovery
- Support in analysis and finding solutions to optimize freight costs Raising of purchase orders and inbound shipments for finished goods in SAP
- Active monitoring of ETA dates for finished goods and PAC (parts, accessories & clothing); maintenance of arrival dates in SAP accordingly to ensure correct visibility
- Reporting on inventory
- 3-5 years Logistics or Supply Chain experience
- A strong level of SAP/Excel experience
- Working under pressure and flexibility
- Attention to detail
This is a 6-12 month contract role with a view of permanency thereafter.
If you feel you have the relevant skills required, then please apply immediately.