About the company
A leading supermarket retailer are looking for their next stand out employee to take on the newly created role of Supply Chain Specialist. This is a 2 year contract with a view to being made a permanent member of the team.
About the Role
This is a fantasitc opportunity for a sharp, motivated and engaging supply chain professional to be part of a fast growing FMCG business in Australia. As well as great benefits, the training and development opportunities on offer mean you will always be learning, progressing and reaching your full potential.
- Create and maintain positive relationships with product suppliers
- Meet with product suppliers to support them with all aspects of inbound supply chain
- Coordinate stakeholders to assess relevant supply chain costs
- Identify supply chain cost saving opportunities and develop operational plans for implementation
- Analyse supply chain costs and provide proposals for rectification / improvement
- Support the Executive Manager - Supply Chain in a professional and efficient manner
- Liaise with our National Buying department to provide project progress updates
- Provide support to various internal teams and stakeholders with a variety of work, including cost analysis, project coordination and operational execution support
- Exceptional engagement skills - able to lead presentations.
- Outstanding stakeholder management capabilities
- Analytical and problem solving sills
- Excellent communication and engagement abilities
- Proficiency in problem solving and "thinking outside the box"
- High level of professionalism
To apply online click 'Apply' or if you would like a confidential discussion about this role please contact Catherine Laws at / 02 8024 7155.How to Apply