About the company
With an enviable demand for their high-quality products this business boasts strong brands and a growth mindset culture driven by a passionate team of highly talented individuals. To support their long-term vision and set them up for their next phase of expansion, a truly unique and exciting opportunity has become available to join their Strategic Supply Chain function.
About the role
Working across functional planning, supplier management and development, and then into long term supply network design, the role will play a lead in:
Supply chain strategy:
- Optimisation across multiple manufacturers both external and internal
- Develop asset footprint strategy including recommending make vs. buy decisions
- Drive gross margin improvement
Strategic sourcing and procurement:
- Identify and develop sustainable supply chains
- Lead commercial negotiations
- Manage contracting process with internal legal team
Sales and Operations Planning:
- Adjust production forecast based on updated sales plan
- Provide forecasts to key manufacturers and suppliers
- Manage inventory levels across the formula portfolio
About the person
The successful candidate may come from a consulting background, or within a senior analyst or project role within a manufacturing business, yet of most importance is a demonstrable capability for solving complex supply problems. A strong commercial aptitude, along with exceptional communication skills are also an essential requirement.
This is a unique and exciting opportunity with a high performing FMCG business that provides significant runway for you to deliver strong value to the operation. A competitive salary package will be negotiated dependant on experience.
Please click on the link to apply or contact David Goodrem on (03) 8613 3507 to find out more about this great opportunity.