Global Med Tech business going from strength to strength require a Supply Chain Team Lead to manage supply planning team as well as conducting demand planning for a category and leading S&OP - excellent opportunity to transition into a management role.
- Co-ordinate and manage the overall strategic plan for the S&OP including demand and supply reviews
- Build close relationships across sales and marketing to drive a unified customer and product strategy
- Manage supply planning team to ensure customer service levels are met, lead times, and inventory holdings are optimized as well as NPI's successful entry to market
- Develop, implement and conduct demand forecasting at a product and customer level
- Review, balance and manage inventory holding to market demand
- Ensure inventory accuracy and integrity, particularly for Lot tracked and serialized items in accordance with TGA regulations
- Provide to the business accurate data on short dated, slow-moving and obsolete stock for review
- Optimize systems and automate processes to improve and simplify supply chain procedures
- End to end supply chain experience as well as managing over sea suppliers and long lead times
- Senior Demand Planning experience, leading S&OP and gaining trust and engagement from sales and marketing
- Experience in SAP and APO as well as intermediate excel skills
- Previous management or mentoring experience advantageous although not essential
Apply via the link or call Kirby on 0280247112 for further information.