About the company
Our client is a global organisation widely recognised as a leader in technology and innovation in their chosen product range. Their regional headquarters is located in Melbourne's eastern suburbs. This organisation is growing at a rapid rate and as a result, has newly created this role of Supply Coordinator.
About the role
The Supply Coordinator will be reporting into the Inventory and Planning Manager and will be responsible for coordinating the end to end process of managing inventory levels, so the business has an accurate and substantial supply of both finished goods and raw materials.
- Coordinate inventory levels of finished goods and raw materials to ensure accurate supply.
- Liaising with stakeholders, including customers, freight forwarders and other transport personal.
- Raise Purchase Orders for Raw Materials.
- Management of Logistics documentation.
- Coordinate cycle count programs of high SKU's
- Support Demand planning teams.
- Data integrity of planning parameters.
- Weekly reporting and stock reconciliation.
Skills & Experience
The successful candidate will have 2-3 years' experience as a Supply/Logistics Coordinator. Strong excel skills and experience with Data entry is crucial. Experience dealing with international suppliers/manufacturers. Pronto Experience is advantageous. Mandarin speaking is an advantage. Purchasing/Inventory experience.
Ultimately you will be a highly motivated individual, who has first-class communication, strong analytical skills, and high attention to detail.
How to apply
To apply click on the APPLY button or contact Mark Yeoman (03) 8613 3534 for a confidential discussion regarding the role.