About our Client
This Australian owned FMCG business have made their mark within the Australian grocery & foodservice market, and challenging the status quo when it comes to innovation and go-to-market strategies.
About the Role
Reporting to the Supply Planning Manager, the Supply Planner will be responsible for ensuring that the finished goods inventory availability meets future customer demand across a range of categories. There's also opportunity to support the Supply Planning Manager on change management and transformation projects.
- Generate supply order plans for finished goods
- Optimise supply plans and inventory levels
- Manage planning and stock allocation of all inventory related project
- Develop improved process and drive robust planning activities
- Logistics and 3PL management support
- Opportunity to support the Supply Planning Manager on change management and transformation projects
Skills and Experience
- Must have prior Supply planning experience within FMCG
- MRP planning experience
- Previous experience with ERP systems
- Strong capability with Excel
- Strong interpersonal & influencing skills
How to apply
Click on the APPLY button or contact Rebecca Overall on (03) 8613 3527 for a confidential discussion.