About the company
A popular consumer goods business are looking for an experienced Supply Planner to join their well established team for a 9 month contract - ending March 2022.
About the Role
The Supply Planner role manages the efficient procurement of finished goods and components, plan and schedule overseas vendor capacity and dispatch requirements to achieve and maintain predetermined inventory levels and to maximise optimal service levels for the business.
Ensure accurate supply plans of product and material needs are in line with sales, category and operations requirements, in alignment with pre-determine inventory budget. Contribute ideas to the development of future strategic plans.
Develop and implement comprehensive, accurate, and timely reporting of departmental operations, measurement of performance and key issues, to the Divisional Leadership Group. Generates, Reviews and issues monthly S&OP and Business reports for the S&OP and monthly board meetings.
Maintain relationships with internal stakeholders including other departmental managers both within the division and in similar roles in other divisions including sales, marketing, operations, distribution IT and Finance.
* Excellent Supply Chain skills
* Strong planning and organising skills
* Good communication skills with the ability to operate across all levels of the organisation
* Ability to influence and negotiate with suppliers to achieve improved commercial outcomes.
* Willingness to express and affirm views and opinions and promote the interests of the company
* Adopts an honest and ethical work approach
* Attention to detail and thorough in completing work tasks
* Actively seeks increased responsibilities, seeks out and takes advantages of opportunities and takes independent action
* Methodical and organised in approach to work
* Good team building skills with the ability to engender a strong learning culture with teamwork
How to Apply
To apply online click 'Apply' or if you would like a confidential discussion about this role please contact Catherine Laws at / 02 8024 7155.