Well know B2B leader require a Supply Planner to join their existing team. You will develop and maintain a long-term supply strategy to facilitate sustainable and cost effective supply.
To be successful in the role you will have previous Supply Planning experience, have managed inventory objectives with positive results and preferable have supported on new product launches.
- End to end management of the supply replenishment plan.
- Managing transportation prioritization and delivery.
- Ensure robust, accurate forecasts are maintained and calibrated against as part of the S&OP review
- Managing and ensuring integrity of inventory levels and inventory planning models.
- Support the Supply Planning Manager in a number of strategic development projects as well as the regular S&OP (Sales Inventory and Operations Planning) process.
- Degree qualified and APICS certification preferred
- ERP/SAP knowledge, experience in SAP highly regarded although not essential
- Intermediate to advanced Excel skills
- 1-3 years experience in Supply Planning and/or Supply Chain reporting and analysis
Please apply via the link below or contact Kirby on 0280247112 for further information.