About the company
Proudly Australian owned business, that has experienced growth, due to an internal movement, they require a Planner to assist the planning team for a period of 6-8 weeks
About the role
Reporting to the Planning Manager, the Planner is responsible for ensuring that inventory availability meets future customer demand for a category of products. Key accountabilities include:
- Working with the demand forecast to determine supply plan.
- Ensuring inventory availability for a diverse customer base while keeping inventory holdings in line with broader company policy.
- Maintaining inventory integrity across the network through cross functional communication and thorough analysis.
- Optimising stock turns while minimising existing slow moving and obsolete lines.
Skills & Experience
- Demonstrated experience in planning in a fast-paced planning environment, ideally FMCG or Consumer Goods.
- Well-developed communication skills to collaborate effectively across the business
Please apply on the link below or call Carl Stephen 8613 3519 or David Goodrem 8613 3507 to discuss the role in more detail.