About the role
Reporting to the Planning Manager, the Supply Planner will be responsible for ensuring that inventory availability meets future customer demand across multiple categories. This is a great role with a global business and working with a supportive leadership team, in a 12 month fixed term capacity.
Key accountabilities includes:
* Create rolling supply plans in a seasonal, highly promotional environment.
* Ensure inventory availability for a large and diverse customer base while keeping inventory holdings in line with broader company targets
* Maintain inventory integrity across the network through cross functional communication and thorough analysis.
* Optimise stock turns while minimising existing slow moving and obsolete lines.
* Ensure ongoing accuracy of master data
Skills and Experience
* Extensive supply or inventory planning experience in the consumer durables or FMCG space.
* Ideally tertiary qualified in a relevant field such as supply chain or logistics management.
* First class written and verbal communication skills and influencing ability.
* Highly Advanced Excel skills and advanced numeracy and strong analytical skills
* Prior experience with JDA or SAP is highly desirable
How to apply
If this sounds like the right move for you, then please apply on the link below or please call Rebecca Overall on (03) 8613 3527 for a confidential discussion.