About the company
Our client is a highly successful Australian owned organisation who have established a strong presence in the global market. They pride themselves on quality and manufacture a number of well known consumer products, sold locally and internationally. Due to continued, they have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Supply Planner to join their supply chain department.
About the role
The Supply Planner is a critical role that will work closely with the Production Scheduler and be responsible for long range planning to ensure optimal stock coverage across international and domestic markets, and aligning a production plan that meets forecasted demand.
- Ultimately develop a suitable and accurate Supply Plan for long term planning horizon
- Providing accurate and timely supply information to other functions of the business as part of the S&OP process
- Applying a continuous improvement approach to processes and systems and strive for a 'best in class' supply planning environment.
- Liaise consistently with SAP application team to enhance the use of SAP in Supply Planning process.
Skills and Experience
- Well proven Supply / Production planning experience, gained with the consumer goods space
- Tertiary qualifications are essential, and ideally exposure to SAP or similar ERP
- First class written and verbal communication skills and influencing ability.
- Demonstrated experience in S&OP Planning and Supply Planning development.
How to apply
To apply click on the APPLY button or contact David Goodrem on (03) 8613 3507 or Mark Yeoman (03) 8613 3534 for a confidential discussion regarding the role.