Supply Planner role for a global, FMCG business where your main responsibility is to lead the Import Supply Planning activities, delivering high customer service levels with optimal inventory levels for the assigned portfolio.
This position is permanent full time, reports to Supply Planning Manager and is based on the North Shore.
- Maintain a minimum 12 months rolling supply plan with each vendor, identify capacity constraints and agree with the business on actions to address the issue.
- Work with Supply Planning lead on quarterly Regional Capacity Plan.
- Creating strong partnership with key overseas vendors.
- Continuous follow up on Purchase Orders to ensure reduced stock issues.
- Lead initiatives that drive lead time reductions, cost savings and service levels improvements
- Manage NPI from SC perspective
- Present in Supply Review Meeting and participate in S&OP
- 3 -4 years working in an FMCG business
- Managed overseas suppliers within a fast-moving supply chain
- Previous experience in a complex, multi-organisation supply chain environment
- Strong stakeholder management, negotiation and influencing skills
- SAP/APO experience and intermediate - advanced user in Excel
Please apply via the link or call Kirby on 0280247112 for further information.