About the Company
Our client is Australia's leading grower, packer and marketer of premium quality fresh fruit and vegetables. Their produce is supplied to all the major Australian supermarket chains, as well as independent grocers and a range of food industry stakeholders.
About the Role
The Supply and Operations planner will coordinate the weekly packing program to ensure the accurate and efficient supply and despatch of products from suppliers to main customers. There is a logistics/operations aspect to the role, you will be managing customer orders and completing transport/logistic duties.
- Managing National Weekly/Daily pack program and coordinating customer orders.
- Liaising with the sales team to ensure that sales forecasts are updated and relevant.
- Preparing transport paperwork and confirming logistics requirements for suppliers weekly.
- Reporting on stock on hand and administration on a weekly and daily basis.
Skills & Experience
- Experience in similar positions within a FMCG organisation
- Strong Excel skills & SAP experience is highly advantageous
- Highly analytical aptitude and ability to work in fast paced environment
- Strong communication skills and ability to build effective working relationships across all levels of the organisation.
How to Apply
Click on the APPLY button or contact Mark Yeoman on (03) 8613 3534 for a confidential discussion